Carefully crafted, the July 2020 Life Book Journal uniquely combines journaling with daily life planning. The July Scripture verses focus on our identity in Christ, God’s great love, and other deep truths from the book of Ephesians. Let’s stand firm on God’s truth and find our strength in Him.
Use the daily journal pages to write out God’s Word so that you can fight fear with faith. And rather than to get lost in the isolation and chaos going in our world today, you can keep calm and centered as you give thanks and write in your gratitude list.
Here are some of the pages you will find inside the Life Book Journal:
- A beautiful monthly calendar to log your appointments.
- A weekly schedule to help you plan your time wisely.
- Daily planning pages which include a place to write your gratitude list.
- Monthly budget & spending pages to help you honor God with your finances.
- A prayer request & answer page to help you see God’s faithfulness.
- Reflection pages for planning and evaluating your month and much more.
Why waste another day? Live with intention and purpose. Your life -- your one precious life matters to God. Live and write your best life story.
The Life Book Journal can help.