Carefully crafted, the August 2020 Life Book Journal uniquely combines biblical journaling with daily life planning. The August Journal Scriptures focus on joy as we look at the book of Philippians. Re-discover some of the often quoted verses the Apostle Paul wrote while in prison. Remember: you can do all things through Christ who strengthened you, our God will supply all your needs according to His riches and the peace of God which surpasses all human understanding will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.
Use the daily journal pages to write out God’s Word so that you can fight fear with faith. And rather than to get lost in the isolation and chaos going in our world today, you can keep calm and centered as you give thanks and add to your gratitude list.
Here are some of the pages you will find inside the Life Book Journal:
- A beautiful monthly calendar to log your appointments.
- A weekly schedule to help you plan your time wisely.
- Daily planning pages which include a place to write your gratitude list.
- Monthly budget & spending pages to help you honor God with your finances.
- A prayer request & answer page to help you see God’s faithfulness.
- Reflection pages for planning and evaluating your month and much more.
Why waste another day? Live with intention and purpose. Your life -- your one precious life matters to God. Live and write your best life story.
The Life Book Journal can help.